- All children must reach the school before prayer bell. After the bell if a student comes it will be treated as late and shall be dealt with late coming rule
- All students must attend the school Assembly.
- Late comers will not be admitted in the school. In exceptional case the students should bring a note of explanation from their parents. However, acceptance of the explanation will solely depend on school management and its decision can not be challenged.
- Students must bring books according to the specified time-table. They must see that all books are neatly covered and labeled
- Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises at unusual times. In case of emergency/sickness an application should be made to the Principal seeking permission.
- Students/Parents should avoid offering gifts or presents to any of the staff at any time.