- Admission are done purely on the basis of written test, counseling and also according to the availailability of seats in each class from nursery to classn viii.
- For admission to different classes,tests are conducted of the standard of the class passed.
- There is no written test for admission up to std ii however, children are required to appear for physical verification /counseling it is essential for all both the parents to accompany the chiid. over all growth observation, self reliance the main considerations for admission.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of reach available in the respective class.
- Fees have to be deposited within seven days of selection , fail in which the seat will be class allotted to the next waitlisted candidate
Selected students are required to furnish the following documents at the time of admission :-
Note : The presence of parents/guardians of the students at the time of admission will be necessary.
- Date of birth certificate from municipal corporation or equivalent body.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate from previous institution.
- Marks sheet of last examination.
- Medical certificate of general health from a govt. regd. doctor.
School authorites may ask , without prior notice to the parents, to withdraw the child from the school on any of the following grounds:-
- Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the principal is harmful to the interested of the school .
- If the student does not come to school in uniform.
- In case the student is suffering from any infectious disease.
- On indisciplined (rough) behavior done by the student or his/her guardian with any member of school family or students.
- In case of disobedience of conditions, imposed by the school/hostel by the student or his /her guardians.